Stainless Steel Protective Film
|Product:||Stainless Steel Protective Film|
|Colors:||Transparent, Blue, Black&White, etc|
|Length:||50 – 2000m|
|Width:||10 – 1560mm|
|Printability:||Maximum 3 colors on the surface|
|Viscosity:||low to high, 10-800g/25mm|
|Adhesive:||Water-based Acrylic; Solvent resin acrylic.|
|Application:||Used for Brushed Hair Line Finish Stainless Steel|
|Used for steel NO. SUS201、202、302、304、316、304L、316L、321 series.|
|Features:||Environmental, durable, recyclable, safe.|
|Stable adhering capacity.|
|Easy to paste|
|Easy to peel without any residue|
|Acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion|
|Packing:||Carton package, pallet package, or as required.|
|Lead Time:||10~24 days|
|Payment terms:||Fob Shunde/Guangzhou/Shenzhen Port; 100% paid before shipment.|
2. Applications For Stainless Steel Protective Film
No matter it is 304, 316L or 430 stainless steel, all bright and matt stainless steel can be protected with Hualibao protective film during shearing, punching, welding, bending, storage, transportation and installation.
These adhesive plastic for stainless steel can be applied conveniently by machine or hand. After production or installation, the plastic cover can be peeled off very easily and you are even unnecessary to clean the surface. However, some protective film is providing protection while the others are contaminating the surfaces. Before you buy cheap protective film on the market from other factory or supplier, please make sure that you have paid for the real protection.
3. Directions Use For Stainless Steel Protective Film
1. Surfaces to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with our film adhesive.
2. The best results are obtained with a temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
3. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
4. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
5. Removing the film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C (Not below 5°C).
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
4. Why you choose Stainless Steel Protective Film From Hualibao:
Large factory, graceful surrounding
Advanced equipments on mass production